Position: Electronics Service Technician
Location: Duluth and Elk River, MN
Troubleshoot, repair, and install equipment in the petroleum industry while communicating resolutions to the customer and CSR’s within O’Day Equipment.
- Accountable for diagnosing, repairing, configuring, and installing equipment and software sold by O’Day Equipment or requested by customers.
- Providing written description of all work performed
- Complete and turn in Service Calls immediately after work is complete
- Accurately record all time worked and turn in daily
- All time to be logged onto Service Call documentation
- Report to customers the status of work
- Repair status when arriving and leaving a customer location
- When additional parts are needed
- Accountable Inventory on Service Truck
- Recording all inventory used for service or repair onto service call documentation.
- Parts/Inventory on truck is kept in a neat and organized manner to prevent inventory items getting misplaced.
- Accountable for regular Service Truck maintenance
- Keeping company vehicle clean (inside and out)
- Report maintenance needs to Service Manager
- Accountable for Continuing Education and Training
- Technician takes part in regular vendor training
- New products
- Product updates
- Willing to expand product knowledge in petroleum market whether it re-certification or new classes.
Qualified applicants must hold & maintain valid driver’s license.