Position: Electronics Service Technician
Location: Duluth and Elk River, MN
- Troubleshoot, repair, and install equipment in the petroleum industry.
- Accountable for diagnosing, repairing, configuring, and installing equipment and software sold by O’Day Equipment or requested by customers.
- Provides complete and accurate description of all work performed for invoicing and inventory control
- Extensive internal and external customer service and communication
- Accountable for regular Service Truck maintenance
- Continuous learning through vendor training, monthly safety training, new products and product updates
Position Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to read blue prints and schematics
- Petroleum experience a plus
- Strong judgement and decision making skills
- High level of self accountability
- Both mechanical and basic electronics skills required
Qualified applicants must hold & maintain valid driver’s license.