Position: Electronics / Service Technician
Location: Fargo, Minot, Bismarck, Duluth, St. Cloud & Elk River
Troubleshoot, repair, and install equipment in the petroleum industry while communicating resolutions to the customer and CSR’s within O’Day Equipment.
Responsibilities include :
• Accountable for diagnosing, repairing, configuring, and installing equipment and software sold by O’Day Equipment or requested by customers.
• Providing written description of all work performed
• Complete and turn in Service Calls immediately after work is complete
• Accurately record all time worked and turn in daily
• All time to be logged onto Service Call documentation
• Report to customers the status of work
• Repair status when arriving and leaving a customer location
• When additional parts are needed
• Accountable Inventory on Service Truck
• Recording all inventory used for service or repair onto service call documentation.
• Parts/Inventory on truck is kept in a neat and organized manner to prevent inventory items getting misplaced.
• Accountable for regular Service Truck maintenance
• Keeping company vehicle clean (inside and out)
• Report maintenance needs to Service Manager
• Accountable for Continuing Education and Training
• Technician takes part in regular vendor training
• New products
• Product updates
• Willing to expand product knowledge in petroleum market whether it re-certification or new classes.
Qualified applicants must hold & maintain valid driver’s license.