Position: Electronics Service Technician
Location: Fargo, ND
Completes various regulatory compliance testing and certification for commercial fueling facilities. Ensures all paperwork is complete and distributed to proper entities. Keep current with latest developments in the petroleum equipment field.
Position Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Regulatory compliance testing for commercial fueling facilities.
- Ensures testing certification paperwork is complete and provided to the proper entities.
- Attend training sessions as requested by the company.
- Completes paperwork as required by the company
- Maintains a valid “Placing in Service” permit for meter calibration
- Maintain and keep vehicle and equipment currently being used in a clean condition
- Travels and remains away overnight as necessary
- On call as scheduled by the company
- Responsible for inventory and tools on service vehicle.
- Use safety equipment as required
- Knowledgeable of electrical requirements of equipment used by the company.
- Maintains a valid driver’s license
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as they occur.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to attend and pass required certifications for job.
- Physical Activity – frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, talking, hearing, repetitive motion
- Heavy Work – exerting up to 100lbs of force occasionally and/or up to 50lbs of force frequently, and/or up to 20lbs for force constantly to move objects
- Visual Acuity – required to have close visual acuity to perform duties such as: visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, machine operation, using measurement devices, operate machines, perform mechanical work, operate motor vehicles
- Working Conditions – subject to both environmental conditions – activities occur inside and outside