Position: Assistant Service Manager
Location: Fargo, ND
O’Day Equipment is a B2B petroleum equipment and service company founded in 1935 in Fargo, ND. For over 80 years, our focus has been to provide equipment and service for motor fueling systems in the upper Midwest. We exist to deliver tools and expertise to solve customer problems and help them make more money. We are recruiting for a Service Manager to be based out of our headquarters in Fargo.
Position Summary: The Assistant Service Manager is responsible for delivering World Class Service to our customers 24 hours a day/7 days a week through efficient scheduling of service technicians and timely communication with our customers. The Assistant Service Manager will direct the customer service rep’s in the execution of their daily work and will hold service staff accountable to processes and procedures.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead, Manage, and be Accountable for your department
- Service Call Process Management
- Maintain and Schedule Service Technician Training
- Process Service Warranty
- Accountable for SmartService
- Ensure high level of communication with all customers.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Ensure high level of communication with all customers Hold CSR’s
- Accountable for following up and confirming Schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Job Type: Full-time