There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from O’Day Equipment, LLC:
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from O’Day Equipment (either through the O’Day Equipment online store or at an O’Day Equipment store) can be returned.
- Please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged in the original packaging (if applicable) along with all documents that were included when you received it.
- Non-Stock special ordered items will be subject to a 20% or higher Re-Stock fee depending on the manufacturers return policy. You will be advised if the item(s) are subject to a re-stock fee.
- The following items are ineligible for return:
- Opened software
- Electronic Boards (You can return electronic boards, provided that the original package seal or sticker has not been broken)
How to Return an Item
Ship your item back to O’Day Equipment – OR – Bring your item to be returned to an O’Day Equipment location.
If you are shipping your item to O’Day Equipment, you must obtain a Return Authorization (RMA) number. You can receive this RMA by calling a City Desk/Parts Department representative at 800.654.6329.
You can request a RMA by reaching out via email to CityDeskFargo@odayequipment.com. If requesting a RMA via e-mail, please put RMA Request in the subject line and include the following:
- Item Number
- Date purchased or invoice number
Items shipped must have the shipping pre-paid and the RMA must be included with your returned item to properly process the return.
Once we receive your item, a refund is initiated immediately. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
- If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
- If you paid by cash, a refund check will be issued within five business days of the receipt of the returned item. No cash refunds will be issues.
- If you purchased products from the O’Day Equipment on your account, will be issued a credit to your account within five business days of receipt of the returned item.
- If you ordered products from the O’Day Equipment Online Store that arrived damaged or incorrect, they can be returned to any O’Day Equipment Store, or by contacting Customer Service at 1.800.654.6329.
Merchandise Warranty Policy
Items returned to O’Day Equipment for warranty exchange, repairs or refunds are subject to the warranty policy and terms and conditions of the original manufacturer. No exchange, repairs or refunds will be processed until the manufacturer’s warranty determination has been received.
Goods not manufactured by O’Day Equipment are the products of reputable manufacturers sold under their respective brand or trade names. O’Day Equipment makes no express or implied warranty as to such goods. Buyer’s remedies for defects of goods is subject to any limitations contained in their manufacturer’s terms and conditions to O’Day Equipment and the provisions of the manufacturer’s warranty either or both of which will be furnished to Buyer upon written request.
Goods manufactured by O’Day Equipment are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for one year from date of shipment.
Buyer acknowledges that it is not relying on O’Day Equipment’s skill of judgment in the selection or furnishing of any materials or goods. The sole obligation of O’Day Equipment shall be at its option to repair or replace the defective goods.
Before goods to be repaired or replaced shall be returned to O’Day Equipment you must obtain a RMA. Returned goods are delivered for warranty processing shipping prepaid to O’Day Equipment. O’Day Equipment’s maximum liability shall not in any case exceed the contract price of the goods claimed to be defective or unsuitable.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO THE GOODS PURCHASED HEREUNDER AND IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OTHERWISE IMPLIED BY LAW INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. O’DAY EQUIPMENT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LABOR, LOSS OF PRODUCT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE.
The O’Day Equipment must be promptly notified of any circumstances involving warranty and must be permitted to perform corrective measures, utilizing the O’Day Equipment’s own personnel. The O’Day Equipment will not accept any invoices or charge backs for any work performed during the warranty period by others.
The remedies under the warranty set forth herein shall be the only remedies available to Buyer or any other person and O’Day Equipment does not assume any other obligations or responsibility with respect to the condition of the goods and neither assumes nor authorizes anyone else to assume any additional liability. O’Day Equipment shall not be liable for personal injuries or property damage due to the use of any goods or by reason of any delays or any alleged failure of any goods to operate.
Account Billing Questions
For help or questions related to invoices or accounts.
For help or questions related to services.
For parts repair questions.