The EVolution has begun! Gilbarco has EV options for your retail fueling and fleet fueling needs!
The Veefil-Rt 50kW DC Fast charger is the latest addition to Gilbarco Veeder-Root’s portfolio of solution
Smallest footprint and most lightweight- easy to install just about anywhere
Supreme reliability- patented liquid-cooling and IP65 protected electronics for low wear, longer life
175kW DC High Power Charger
A scalable, flexible high-power charging (HPC) system for commercial operators
- Easy to install
- Patented Liquid-cooling technology
- Minimal maintenance for maximum uptime
- 10″ screen
- IP65 user unit protected electronics
- Customizable branding options
- Learn more!
L2 EV Charger: Amps2Go Series 6
- Rugged Aluminum construction and NEMA 3R certified for operation in harsh environments
- Flexible-Dual and single port options, along with pedestal, wall, and pole mount configurations
- Seamless Integration- Add the EKOS Software platform to manage EV charging alongside tradition fueling or explore additional network options for hosting public charging
- Learn more!
L2 EV Charger: Ampss2Go Series F7
Fleet-focused -Dual port configuration standard, to maximize EV charging while minimizing the use of depot space
Dependable- Rugged aluminum construction and backed by a full-replacement warranty to ensure vehicles remain charged on-time, all-the-time
Smart- Powerful network options to manage fleet EV charging
Take advantage of various federal, state, and county funding initiatives to cover electrification projects.
Electrification projects can be expensive, but Gilbarco has access to many state and federal funding programs that can offset a considerable amount of the total project cost. Our professionals can assist you on selecting and apply for funding in your state, region, or county. EV Charger incentives by state