Position: Construction Foreman
Location: Elk River
Experience Level: Previous construction experience preferred
As a Construction Foreman for O’Day Equipment, you will be held accountable for the satisfactory execution of projects assigned to you. A Construction Foreman must be an expert on all PEI recommended practices, construction standards, and be knowledgeable in the work of subcontractors who will perform work for us (excavation, concrete, and electrical). The Construction Foreman will guide their team to complete projects on time and under budget while ensuring that all petroleum equipment is installed correctly and working as intended. The end result of a construction project should be a high quality petroleum equipment installation and satisfied customers who won’t hesitate to do business with O’Day Equipment again.
Position Specific Duties include:
- Lead and managing installation team within O’Day Equipment
- Execution of Job Process, including planning, scheduling, safety, budgeting
- Attend meetings with General Contractor’s and customers as required
- Maintain an open communication line with the customer, contractors, regulators, vendors, and O’Day staff
- Final walk-through with customer
- Proper completion of regulatory forms, drawings, vendor registration forms, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience and success running Construction projects
- Petroleum Industry knowledge preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or similar field preferred