Position: Construction Installer
Location: Fargo, ND and Minot, ND
Experience Level: Previous construction experience preferred
Working with both O’Day Equipment staff and other outside contractors to assist with all aspects of construction for fueling systems. This includes installation of both above-ground and underground tanks, piping, gas pumps and concrete.
Basic construction skills required. Experience with Bobcat equipment a plus.
- Install petroleum equipment and related equipment, typically including:
- Gas pumps
- Underground storage tanks
- Aboveground storage tanks
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Expectations to travel with overnights and 40+ hours a week during busy times
- Primarily working outdoors
- Must be able to lift over 75 lbs.
- Experience with Bobcat equipment and an aptitude for how to use that type of equipment
- Expected to work as part of a team and report to a Project Manager