O’Day Equipment is a B2B petroleum equipment and service company founded in 1935 in Fargo, ND. For over 85 years, our focus has been to provide equipment and service for motor fueling systems in the upper Midwest. We exist to deliver tools and expertise to solve customer problems and help them make more money.
Position Summary: O’Day Equipment is looking for a motivated self-starter to join our Operations team! The Drafter/Designer role within O’Day Equipment is vital to the success of the organization. This position is responsible for developing the engineering drawings used by the company to sell and install fueling systems. We’re looking for someone detail oriented and process focused who can work in alignment with our Core Values and vision for the company.
- Prepare computer generated drawing as needed.
- Prepare data plated for installation on finished products.
- Accurately record data in logbooks for U L records.
- Maintain an electronic database of Mfg. numbers, drawing numbers, customer information.
- Continuing to learn and educate on changing drafting design software and industry standards
- Answer phone and other clerical duties.
- Complete paperwork packets as required for finished tank registrations.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Drawing and Drafting experience required.
- Flexibility and adaptable to changing direction.
- Knowledge of SolidWorks software a plus.
- Familiarity with metal/welding and manufacturing processes.