Position: Electronics Service Technician
We are always accepting applications for Electronics Service Technician for locations where we may not currently have an office.
Troubleshoot, repair, and install equipment in the petroleum industry while communicating resolutions to the customer and CSR’s within O’Day Equipment.
- Accountable for diagnosing, repairing, configuring, and installing equipment and software sold by O’Day Equipment or requested by customers.
- Providing written description of all work performed
- Complete and turn in Service Calls immediately after work is complete
- Accurately record all time worked and turn in daily
- All time to be logged onto Service Call documentation
- Report to customers the status of work
- Repair status when arriving and leaving a customer location
- When additional parts are needed
- Accountable Inventory on Service Truck
- Recording all inventory used for service or repair onto service call documentation.
- Parts/Inventory on truck is kept in a neat and organized manner to prevent inventory items getting misplaced.
- Accountable for regular Service Truck maintenance
- Keeping company vehicle clean (inside and out)
- Report maintenance needs to Service Manager
- Accountable for Continuing Education and Training
- Technician takes part in regular vendor training
- New products
- Product updates
- Willing to expand product knowledge in petroleum market whether it re-certification or new classes.
Qualified applicants must hold & maintain valid driver’s license.