Position: Human Resources Manager
Summary: The HR Manager runs the Department of One HR office and is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organizations HR functions by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices along with benefits, compensation and payroll.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures
- Recruiting for all companies under O’Day Management, utilizing creative approaches and techniques to find the right fit.
- Trained PI Analyst for both recruiting and existing employee needs
- Maintains electronic database of all employee records
- High level of communication with leadership teams and employee population
- Processing bi-weekly payroll for all companies, including submissions to 401k providers and banking information
- Maintains employee benefits programs, including annual review and renewals, enrollment processes and invoicing
- Coordinates employee and leadership training and development programs
- Active member of company Safety Committee
- A Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience preferred
- HRCI or SHRM Certification preferred
- Microsoft Great Plains software knowledge preferred