Position: Marketing Intern
O’Day Management is looking for a qualified intern to join our Sales & Marketing team. You will assist in developing marketing strategies and customize marketing plans to meet the individual company goals including advertising and promotional activities for O’Day Equipment, LLC; O’Day Tank and Steel Co, LLC and Digital Surveillance Concepts, LLC. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
What you’ll do:
• Assist and support Marketing Manager
• Market research for all companies
• Manage Marketing Automation via CRM
• Create promotional literature
• Assist in develop and manage company web sites
• Assist in developing advertising and promotional campaigns
• Assist with Trade Show activity
• Assist and manage company advertising apparel
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
What we need:
• Positive attitude
• Work in a fast pace environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of all social media outlets
• Beginning knowledge of Adobe suite and MS office
• Willing to learn current company’s CRM
• College student pursuing a degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Communications, or Business
• Provide a quarterly school schedule for availability
This is a PAID Internship with a flexible schedule and we’re close to NDSU campus!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered!