Position: Marketing and Social Media Intern
Assist Marketing and Design Coordinator with the development of marketing strategies. Assists with the customization of marketing plans to meet the individual company goals including advertising and promotional activities for O’Day Tank and Steel Co, LLC.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the creation of Marketing Plans for all companies
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Deign Coordinator and the Sales Manager to fulfill the Marketing and Advertising needs of all O’ Day companies
- Assist with content creation for all Social Media, including marketing and recruitment postings
- Market research for all companies
- Gain working knowledge of Manage Marketing Automation via CRM
- Assist in the creation promotional literature
- Assists with all Trade Shows when school schedule allows
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Must be enrolled in Marketing, Advertising program at an eligible College or University.