Position: Outside Sales / Account Manager
Location: Elk River, MN
Position Summary: An Outside Sales / Account Manager’s primary function at O’Day Equipment is to professionally represent the Company while altering the customers’ decision process so they value our competitive differentiation more than a lower price. The position requires execution of the direct sales to achieve revenue and profit goals established.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• You must follow the Sales Process as established by the company and participate in the improvement of that process.
• Be knowledgeable of assigned accounts including: type of services the/products they sell, corporate structure, number of locations, and type of petroleum equipment they have to aid in development of account strategy.
• Be a Continuous Student by reading, attending, or listening to material pertinent to your role as a Salesperson for the company.
• Attend and participate in industry events such as conventions and trade shows.
• Collect detailed information, site surveys, and pictures needed to produce accurate estimate/quote.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
O’Day Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.