Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Fargo, ND
O’Day Equipment is a B2B petroleum equipment and service company founded in 1935 in Fargo, ND. For over 80 years, our focus has been to provide equipment and service for motor fueling systems in the upper Midwest. We exist to deliver tools and expertise to solve customer problems and help them make more money.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our fuel handling systems construction Team. The candidate will be responsible for assisting Construction Manager with generating, organizing, coordinating, and administering documents and budgets for successful project execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this position include:
Project permitting and technical documentation of testing reports, photographs, permitting and project schedules.
Required Skills & Experience:
Qualified candidates will ideally possess a business or construction management degree or from a college or technical school or equivalent experience.
- Read and interpret drawings, plans and specifications
- Build job bill of materials
- Lead Project planning meetings
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with AutoCAD or SolidWorks 3D is a plus
- Tracking multiple construction projects simultaneously
- Must be comfortable working with internal and external customers
- Attention to detail and accuracy is critical to job performance success
O’Day Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer