Position: Sales & Marketing Administrative Manager
Position Summary: The Sales & Marketing Administrative Manager is responsible for developing and leading our company’s marketing and business development activities. The position will assist the Sales Manager to sell on different platforms, such as print, digital and social media. This role is responsible for researching trends in the marketplace and providing information and recommendations. We are seeking a leader and a self-starter with the right expertise to take our company to the next level!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with Sales Manager and Regional Managers to execute Territory plans and develop marketing efforts
- Direct & coordinate advertising, direct mail and e-newsletters, event planning and exhibition participation
- Develop and maintain online and printed marketing materials. Update website, write blog content and manage social media presence. Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach company’s target customers.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements and other marketing materials.
- Create, curate and manage all published content
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy
- Compile information and report on ROI
- Establish marketing plans and budgets based on market opportunities
- Assist in management and coordination of Sales department activities, for both inside and outside sales
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Marketing, Mass Communications, Graphic Design or related field)
- Minimum 2 years professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Adobe programs preferred
- Self-motivator, demonstrating persistence and follow-through