Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Work Location: Fargo, ND
Division/Department: All Departments
Reports to: Customer Service Representative Manager
|Position Summary: Well established regional, service, and construction company is looking for a positive, optimistic person capable of multi-tasking to take service calls and help manage work orders for our outside service business.
Build and maintain a World Class customer service operation that dominates and sets the standard in our industry.
A CSR will take calls and make calls with customers and team members that are dealing with problems and stressful situations.
Standard tasks and expectations: Assure all incoming service calls are taken by the CSR staff in order to
assure consistent handling of the customers’ needs, follow up, and follow through.
All calls are logged in our WennSoft Service Management computer system.
Daily billing of work orders to create invoices for customers. This includes writing descriptions and applying parts from the work order to the invoice.
Strong skills in computers, phone abilities, Microsoft Word and grammar are required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Take calls from customers and gather detailed descriptions of their problems.
· Record notes and information and update customer’s accounts with current contacts and equipment types.
· Dispatch technicians for on-site service or telephone support needed by the customer.
· Update customers by phone as to our schedule, further inquiry, or courtesy follow up.
· Assure that the service tickets are flowing through the process to completion and billing.
· Review work orders and other documents associated for completeness needed for billing and closing the orders.
· Support the sales and manage the execution of SMART Service Plans.
· Experience in dispatching commercial/industrial service personnel required.
· Prefer construction company, industrial, technical, type of background
· Support other service related tasks such as technician training, travel arrangements, uniform services,
fleet maintenance, tools and equipment, etc.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements: (bullet points)