G20 – Manual Shut-Off Diesel Nozzle
VOLTAGE: 12V (DC)
NOZZLE TYPE: 1 in. FNPT Inlet, Manual Shut-off, Diesel
MOUNTING TYPE: Spin Collar, 2in. male NPT
DISPENSING HOSE: 14 ft. (5.2m) x 1 in.
POWER CORD: 18 ft. (5.5m), 12/2 AWG, Factory Installed
Gasoline up to E15|Diesel up to B20|Kerosene
The GPI G20 Series Fuel transfer pump is the first gear pump to deliver TRUE 20 GPM. Delivering flow rates up to 20 GPM (76 L/min) in three available pump models, the G20 is the first pump in GPI’s G series. Its new innovative design features simplified connection points that make attaching accessories fast and easy, and its unique rotary gear design ensures long product life with minimal maintenance. The G20 is durable, manufactured from high-quality die-cast aluminum, easy to use, and engineered to last, featuring a self-priming rotary gear design.
- Quick-fit modular makes it easy to attach a filter, meter or both to build your own custom system
- Diecast aluminum housing is lightweight – weighs 19lbs = low stress on tank
- Powder coated body to prevent rust and survive all weather conditions
- Drip catch – Lockable nozzle holder keeps your truck and tanks clean and stops fuel theft
- Rotary gear design: fewer moving parts means less friction and wear on components, for minimal maintenance and a longer pump life
- Factory-Installed power cord saves installation time
- Spin collar mount makes installation and pump orientation easy – fits any 2″ NPT tank
- Removable inlet strainer for easy cleaning