M-1115 – Manual Shut-off Unleaded Nozzle
CHOOSE YOUR MODEL
MANUAL SHUT-OFF UNLEADED NOZZLE
VOLTAGE: 115V (AC)
NOZZLE TYPE: 3/4 in. FNPT Inlet, Manual Shut-off, Unleaded
MOUNTING TYPE: Spin Collar, 2in. male NPT
DISPENSING HOSE: 12 ft.(3.7m) x 3/4 in.
POWER CORD: N/A
Gasoline up to E15|Diesel up to B20|Kerosene||
M-1115 SERIES OVERVIEW
Add The First Review Ask The First Question
The GPI M-1115 Series Fuel Transfer Pump is the pump of choice for stationary locations in fleet, agriculture, or industrial applications. Install the M-1115S to your on-site fuel tanks for reliable fueling with minimal maintenance. It will be by your side to keep your trucks on the road, your tractor working the fields, or your skid steer loader on the move until the job is finished. The series is ideal for dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and kerosene. Delivering flow rates up to 12 GPM (45 L/min), the M-1115 Series features a self-priming rotary gear design, a 115V AC motor, and a lightweight cast aluminum body that resists corrosion. Available in three pump models to fit your needs. All models come with a spin collar mount for easy installation and pump orientation.
- Designed for stationary locations in fleet, agriculture or industrial applications
- Circuit breaker motor protection extends motor life
- Convenient spin collar for easy installation and versatile pump mounting.
- For use with gasoline, diesel fuel, ethanol blends, and kerosene
- Powder-coated, lightweight aluminum body provides corrosion resistance and reduces tank stress
- Lockable nozzle holder protects your investment and deters theft.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified
- 2-year warranty