M-150 – Automatic Shut-off Unleaded Nozzle With Filter
CHOOSE YOUR MODEL
AUTOMATIC SHUT-OFF UNLEADED NOZZLE WITH FILTER
M-150-AU with Filter
VOLTAGE: 12V (DC)
NOZZLE TYPE: 3/4 in. FNPT Inlet, Automatic Shut-off, Unleaded
MOUNTING TYPE: Spin Collar, 2in. male NPT
DISPENSING HOSE: 12 ft.(3.7m) x 3/4 in.
POWER CORD: 18 ft. (5.5m), 12/2 AWG, Factory Installed
Gasoline up to E15|Diesel up to B20|Kerosene
M-150 SERIES OVERVIEW
1 review 6 questions
The GPI M-150S Fuel Transfer Pump is the best-selling retail fuel transfer pump, providing longer run times and award-winning performance year-over-year. Delivering flow rates up to 15 GPM (57 L/min), available in five pump models, the M-150 Series is the pump of choice for agricultural, automotive, and construction applications dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and kerosene. Available in a wide selection of configurations with an automatic or manual nozzle, mechanical meter combination, lockable or standard nozzle holders, and a variety of fuel hose lengths. Whether you are harvesting crops, gearing up for your next race, or refueling your fleet of mowers, our M-150 provides reliable flow rates with minimal downtime.
- Includes a 10 micron, 1-12 UNF particulate filter that removes debris from fuel that may damage your equipment.
- Higher flow rate reduces time spent refueling.
- Convenient spin collar for easy installation; Overload protected motor extends motor life.
- Powder-coated, light-weight aluminum body provides corrosion resistance and reduces tank stress.
- Lockable nozzle holder protects your investment and deters theft.
- Designed for permanent mounting on vented storage tanks.
- Low provide design does not block line of vision.
- UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified